- Wine is sent to selected international customs airport
- Delivery time is 14 to 21 days
- All destination charges are EXCLUDED.
- We ship wine to the selected airport only. Please select destination airport from Directory of Airports, and specify on the waybill.
- Importation of the wine into the country of destination (customs clearing, handling charges and duties and taxes) is EXCLUDED and done at OWN RISK AND OWN COST.
- Cape Grape and Wine Logistics does not accept liability for any charges incurred from the time that the wine has arrived in the airport of destination.
- We fax or email consignee with flight details after dispatch.
- Please collect cargo within 2 days to avoid storage charges.
WARNING USA & CANADA
- The regulations for the importation of wine differ from State to State. Clients will be requested to confirm what wine import restrictions apply in the state of destination BEFORE shipping
- DO NOT attempt to import wine unless you have done so before, or unless you have a professional broker who is able to do so on your behalf. We recommend that you consider our USWINE door to door service.
- Canada - special permits required.
- USA - Restricted States (Permits may be required) include: Arizona; California; Kentucky; Maryland; Massachusetts; South Carolina; Texas, Utah, Washington DC.
For a Real Time Quote click below: